A-10C/Mirage 2000C/AV-8B/FA-18C Virtual Cockpit
Download complete manual here
- Install DCS World simulator
- Install DCS World Mirage 2000C module or/and DCS World A-10C module or/and AV-8B or/and FA-18C
- Bonjour Service download here
- Install Java SE x86 download here
- Download and Install New Virtual Cockpit Server download here
- Download and Install VC M2000C iPad application App Store
- Download and Install VC AV-8B iPad application App Store
- Download and Install VC F/A-18C iPad application App Store
- Download and Install VC A-10C iPad application App Store
- Run Virtual Cockpit Server
- Proceed script injection process ** (Please proceed injection each time after updating a server)
- Run a simulator and have fun!
Problems and Solutions
- If you receive any error while injection process please check if you put right path to folders or try to run the server as admin.
- Turn off all firewalls and open next ports: 22269, 22275, 22276, 22277, 22278, 22279, 22288, 22289, 22299
- Without installed Bonjour service you will receive an error from the server.
- For using this application it's recommended to have at least two monitors connected to gaming PC.
- Check that a DCS World using monitor settings as M2000CScreen in the setting of DCS or VCScreen for A-10C.
- If you have any problem with a server feel free to contact us.
- If for some reason after script injecting your DCS World is crashing, please go to the Saved Games/DCS/Config folder and rename the options.lua.bakk to the options.lua with replace. Please contact us for solving this problem.
Virtual Cockpit for DCS A-10C
Electric power control of A-10C
Full fuel and engine control of the A-10C
Navigation and Arm Control
Now attack with missles and bombs is much easier, full MFD support.
Leave a Message